A Food Co-op Can
- strengthen local economy by supporting local farmers and producers
- create a community for both producers and consumers
- provide a reliable marketplace for local farmers, artists, and other entrepreneurs
- be an educational center focusing on food literacy
- promote healthy eating with a focus understanding the impacts of our food choices
The BisMan Community Food Co-op is a start-up food cooperative being created by the community for the community. If you want a co-op in your community, your involvement is the solid foundation. We need 1,000 founding members to open our doors so please become a member today!
Calendar of Events