A Food Co-op is:
- A full-scale retail grocery store that offers all departments including: bulk items, produce, deli, health/beauty/home, dairy, meat, bakery, frozen, and a coffee/juice bar.
- A member-owned business
- A hub to connect consumers to producers
- A year-round store front location that provides a reliable marketplace for local, organic, and sustainably produced foods
- An educational center with classroom space that focuses on empowering consumers to cook using whole, fresh foods
- A retail store open year-round that promotes healthy eating with a focus customer service and meeting the needs of our members
Open to everyone! Anyone can shop at the co-op but our members receive the discounts. Click here to learn more about our member benefits.
We are open!!!!
The BisMan Community Food Co-op is open for business! We are located at 711 E Sweet Ave. in Bismarck, ND.
Our hours of operation are M-F 7am-8pm Sat-Sun 9am-6pm
The deli and coffee/juice bar is open from our opening and closing hours each day!