A Food Co-op will:
- strengthen local economy by supporting local farmers and producers
- create connections for both producers and consumers
- provide a reliable marketplace for local farmers, artists, and other entrepreneurs
- be an educational center focusing on empowering consumers to cook using whole, fresh foods and to provide transparency in our food system
- promote healthy eating with a focus understanding the impacts of our food choices
The BisMan Community Food Co-op is a start-up food cooperative being created by the community for the community. If you want a food co-op in your community, your involvement is necessary! We need 1,200 founding members to open our doors so please become a member today by clicking "Become a Member" at the top of the page.