A Food Co-op is:
- A full-scale retail grocery store that offers all departments including: bulk items, produce, deli, health/beauty/home, dairy, meat, bakery, frozen, and a coffee/juice bar.
- A member-owned business
- A hub to connect consumers to producers
- A year-round store front location that provides a reliable marketplace for local, organic, and sustainably produced foods
- An educational center with classroom space that focuses on empowering consumers to cook using whole, fresh foods
- A retail store open year-round that promotes healthy eating with a focus customer service and meeting the needs of our members
Open to everyone! Anyone can shop at the co-op but our members receive the discounts. Click here to learn more about our member benefits.
The BisMan Community Food Co-op is a start-up food cooperative being created by the community for the community. If you want a food co-op in your community, your involvement is necessary! We would like to open with 1,500 founding members. As of October 1st 2015 we are at 1,300 member-owners! Become a member today by clicking "Become a Member" at the top of the page and "Own It!"