We're 3,200 members strong and growing every day! Join us in supporting a vibrant food community.
So what am I getting when I commit $200 to a membership?
- This is a one-time membership fee you pay for a lifetime of benefits.
- In-store discounts and member only specials.
- 10% discount off your entire shopping total one time each month.
- 10% standing discount on case purchases
- Exclusive member-only updates on the freshest food being brought in by our local farmers
- Because members are the owners, the profits go back to you! Members will receive patronage dividends in profitable years.
- You do not have to volunteer at the co-op to receive the benefits.
Your membership share means that you agree to be a core member helping to build this business and launch this cooperative. This co-op was created BY the community FOR the community. Our members OWN it!
Sounds great. How do I join?
Becoming a member of the BisMan Community Food Co-op is easy, whether you prefer to print and mail a local check, or come into the store and sign up with our friendly staff- either way, we got you covered!
1) Like the feel of paper? Go ahead and print and complete the membership agreement (click here!) and mail OR bring in your completed membership agreement, along with your membership fee to the address below. Please make checks payable to BisMan Community Food Cooperative or BCFC.
BisMan Community Food Co-op
711 East Sweet Ave
Bismarck, ND 58504
After processing your membership, you'll get a shiny new membership card (plus a handy keychain card too), which you scan during check-out for automatic discounts and other benefits applied to your purchases.